25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Matthieu-
I Have Kontakt 6. The presets don't seem to work with this....
am I missing something?

thx,
great work...
by alonshai-kaspi on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:38 am
Hi Mattheu and thanks again for your great work in integrating CSSS with Notion 6.
Please forgive me if this has been asked before.
I downloaded The Zip folder and Placed Cinematic Strings in the Presets folder of Notion as you specified. I am not sure what to do next As my Cinematic Strings sounds are obviously in a different location and somehow they have to be played through Kontakt sampler that presumably needs to be launched.
As you may guess I need a little help in understanding the setup...
Can you please explain to me what needs to be done or corrected...
Thank you again,
by markcameron1 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:56 pm
Hi All ! I know this is older post but it's a goodie ! I have downloaded Matthieu's presets for Cinematic strings and am looking forward to implementing them into my Notion workflow. Thank you Matthieu !

I have a problem as I cannot get any sounds to play. The presets show up in Notion. Cinematic studio solo strings plays in Kontakt 5, if I use a vst instrument line for Kontakt , but it will not play sound via the preset.

I probably have the Cinematic studio solo strings library in the wrong place as I get this error message....

Cannot find the plug-in with ID 1315524405; make sure it is installed and enabled in the plug-in manager.

Violin Solo I sounds are not available.

If anyone has a suggestion on how to fix this I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance Mark Cameron
by markcameron1 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:55 am
In case anyone is interested I found the solution to my problem here.

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=34579&p=229221&hilit=csss#p229221

Thanks again to Matthieu for creating the preset it works and sounds great.

cheers , Mark
by patrickbourke1 on Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:45 pm
Hi - I just became a Studio One+ user. I am a current Notion user and I am very interested in these presets. I downloaded them from the first post and followed the video. I encountered the following.

1. When I add the Violins I in the Score Setup, Kontakt does not load them.
2. When I select Open Plug-in Interface nothing happens. Note: When I add Kontakt 6 as an instrument in Score Set-up, the plug-in displays correctly.

Studio One Pro 6.5 Notion 6 Kontakt 6 Windows 10

Thanks

Patrick Bourke

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2