This is another one to help on the live keyboard performance or MIDI editing fronts...
Allow for easy editing of split points.
How this could work:
1. Use selects a passage of notes on a Grand Staff
2. User right+clicks in the selection
3. The menu appears
4. Under "Tools" there will be a new option called "Change Split Point"
5. User selects this, and window appears
6. User is presented a list of notes to designate as the new split point for the selected notes
7. User clicks Ok
Result: the Split Point is changed for the selected notes only.
1. User records a performance where the split point changes throughout the passage and needs to make quick adjustments to the split points.
2. User imports a MIDI file of a keyboard passage where the Split Point changes and wants to quickly correct this.
3. User has composed a keyboard part and later decides that certain notes notated as being played on the right hand would be easier to be played on the left hand or vice versa.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest