Mentioned this in the sustain pedal thread, but thought I'd make a standalone feature request...
I'd like to see a Display Quantize feature added to Notion. This would quantize recorded notes as they appear on the score without impacting the timing of the underlying notes. See this video around: 1:10 to 2:30.
How the feature would work:
1. User selects notes, a measure, passage, etc.
2. User has a "Display Quantize" setting they click on
3. User selects the shortest note/rest they want to view
4. The score quantizes the appearance of the selected notes on the score, without effecting their underlying timing. The appearance of unselected notes are not changed.
1. User records MIDI into Notion and wants to clean up the appearance of the score without impacting the timing.
2. User imports a MIDI file into Notion and wants to clean up the appearance of the score without impacting the timing.
Mod edit: put a video tag on you video so people might view it easier.
More control on how it cleans up a live performance is needed.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest