6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Even if you have the "lignt" version on IK M M Ph, you can't upgrade, you have to pay full price if you want the full version.

So, if the fact that Notion accepts only the full-version of IK MPh is a matter of business, clearly there is not much to say ( and probably not, "better be in good health and well off than poor and sick...)" ; I understand.

But if it is only a matter of a few new lines of coding, please, get to your pencils quickly, and make some people happy, thank you !
by drumlogik808 on Sat May 23, 2015 9:06 pm
etienneloyon wroteEven if you have the "lignt" version on IK M M Ph, you can't upgrade, you have to pay full price if you want the full version.

So, if the fact that Notion accepts only the full-version of IK MPh is a matter of business, clearly there is not much to say ( and probably not, "better be in good health and well off than poor and sick...)" ; I understand.

But if it is only a matter of a few new lines of coding, please, get to your pencils quickly, and make some people happy, thank you !

This will never happen because Miroslav Philharmonik is a 32 bit only plugin, whereas Notion 5 is 64 bit. The only way to have the Miroslav sounds in N5 would be to use the new Sampletank 3 sampler and import your Miroslav sounds into it. I've been doing just that and it works very well. I do miss having the Miroslav Philharmonik template already preconfigured though..

Mac mini (Server, late 2012) 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB RAM, (2011) Macbook Pro 15" 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB RAM, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 & 10.10.3, Notion 5.1, Sibelius 7.5.1, Logic 10.1.1
by etienneloyon on Sun May 24, 2015 2:09 am
Ah, ok, an old seed made finally a little tree. I mean my post was many months old. I will do that.
Otherwise I am not too knowledgable but I would have thought Notion could "bridge" 32 bits vst-i.
Thank you
by drumlogik808 on Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 am
etienneloyon wroteAh, ok, an old seed made finally a little tree. I mean my post was many months old. I will do that.
Otherwise I am not too knowledgable but I would have thought Notion could "bridge" 32 bits vst-i.
Thank you

No, Notion does not bridge VSTs. You could get something like Vienna Ensemble Pro or Patchwork I guess but even then, bridges are a pain in the bleep.

Glad I could help! I always appreciate it when other people answer my questions on forums so I always try to help whenever I can.

Mac mini (Server, late 2012) 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB RAM, (2011) Macbook Pro 15" 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB RAM, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 & 10.10.3, Notion 5.1, Sibelius 7.5.1, Logic 10.1.1
by etienneloyon on Sun May 24, 2015 10:34 am
:D :thumbup:
by michaelmyers1 on Mon May 25, 2015 12:10 am
I used to use JBridgeM, which is shareware, to bridge Miroslav 32 with Notion 64. Worked pretty well.

iMac (Retina 5K 27", 2019) 3.6 ghz I9 8-core 64 gb RAM Fusion Drive
macOS Catalina 10.15 with small AOC monitor for additional display
2 - 500 gb + 1 tb external SSD for sample libraries
M Audio AirHub audio interface
Nektar Panorama P1 control surface
Nektar Impact 49-key MIDI keyboard
Focal CMS40 near-field monitors
JBL LSR310S subwoofer
Notion 6 + Studio One 5 Pro

http://www.tensivity.com

6 posts
Page 1 of 1