4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Do you guys get the sense that the folks at Presonus are listening to us?

Scrolling through these feature requests, I don't find a single response from Presonus--or even an indication that they're paying attention to us. All the responses in this sub-forum seem to be coming from fellow users.

Nor have I seen, in other parts of the Notion forum, anyone who seems like an "Admin" or other "authority" (though I admit I haven't looked through the entire forum).

Does it seem like when Notion sold out to Presonus a few months back, we sort of lost the sense of care that the original Notion folks were showing us?

Who's "taking care of" Notion users now? Anyone? It kind of feels like we're the "neglected stepchild" of the new family....

Currently using Notion 4 on a 2008 Mac Pro (desktop - OS X 10.9.2, 32GB RAM) and 2010 MacBook Pro (OS X 10.9.1).
by thorrild on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:38 am
I've been a Notion user and forum guest since 2009. In that time I have seen several statements by the Admin, generally along these lines:

• The forum is primarily a venue for users to talk to each other and help their fellow users if necessary.
• Although Notion staff (either at Notion Music or at PreSonus) don't participate much in the forum threads, they read everything.

If you have a specific question, I suggest contacting Brian Meisner, the excellent tech support guru by phone (225-216-7887). Brian is both highly capable and friendly, and unless you expect him to divulge internal company information, he will give you the information you ask for. At least that's my experience.

Best,
Thorrild
Last edited by mwright137 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email address.

27" iMac 2016; OS 10.12.6
13" MacBook Pro 2017 OS 10.12.6
by jasonchildress on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:35 am
Ah, that explains it: they never really interacted with us in the first place.

Thanks Thorrild.

Currently using Notion 4 on a 2008 Mac Pro (desktop - OS X 10.9.2, 32GB RAM) and 2010 MacBook Pro (OS X 10.9.1).
by etienneloyon on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:48 pm
[edit] No use. I erased[/edit]

(How to delete messages we don't want to keep by the way?)

4 posts
Page 1 of 1