This is perfectly possible, and it also plays back:
1. Enter your notes in layer 1.
2. Switch to layer 2 and enter some rests so that you have a short rest at the end of the bar.
3. Enter the dynamic and the hairpin, ending the hairpin on the last rest.
4. Press K and click below the last rest. Type "o" in the text box.
5. In Notion 5, drag the "o" horizontally and vertically to where you want it.
6. Select all the rests in layer 2 and hide them (right-click, Attachments>Hide)
Screenshots of the bar with layer 2 hidden, and with Show Hidden Items.
yes Thorrild, also my attached image was made in Notion. But, as you can see in yours, it is not perfectly done, there is a gap... Besides the gap, as you go changing and changing again the composition the º go out of place several times so you have to make thousands corrections. It becomes even worse when it is close to a barline...
But you are right, there can be much of the time some other work around to do manny things which take sometimes lots of time... Anyway the suggestions made here are meant to make a better software so we could have more time thinking in music then fixing visual or other lacks, and I also imagine that will be no pain for Notion team to make this sign as Sibelius had since... always!
rubenstubenchlak wrote[...] Anyway the suggestions made here are meant to make a better software [...]!
Forgive me if I missed your point: simply posting a picture of something that can be done, without a single word of explanation, is not, to me, a feature request.
With the best intentions,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest