3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello Chris,

Let's start about the sounds, can we expect the new brass collection having being expended :
Piccolo Trumpet duo, Bass Trumpet duo , Soprano Trumpet duo , Flugelhorn trio, Cornet trio, Wagner Tuba duo, and Alto Trombone trio. can be good , as well as a fanfare trumpets sexet ...
for notation I wish we can go through avantguard writing as Penderecki and co does write ...
I wish also to have better glissandis control as a long glissandi when it is between two white notes or round notes.

Happy Chrismas Hollydays
by mariovilanova on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:52 pm
Hi guys,

I'm using Notion on MacPro, MacBookpro, iPad and iPhone for some time now.
I like the application very much for the great set of features and for the low learning effort (I also have Finale...).
Non-the-less there are two things that I miss the most:

1. When entering the key of a score (the sharps or flats) one has to know in advance in wich key it is... It would be great for beginners that in the dialog where you select the key you could also see a small picture showing which shaps or flats go with the selected key. For example if you select G Major then the small picture would show a small staff and clef of G with a sharp on F (top line).

2. I miss a pipe organ sound in the instrument sound library. It could just be two patches - full ranks and a soft setting with some flutes. I use iPad with Notion to rearsall a Gospell chorus and Really miss it...

Congratulations for making this great piece of software!
Regards,
Mario VN
by michaelmyers1 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 pm
mariovilanova wrote
1. When entering the key of a score (the sharps or flats) one has to know in advance in wich key it is... It would be great for beginners that in the dialog where you select the key you could also see a small picture showing which shaps or flats go with the selected key. For example if you select G Major then the small picture would show a small staff and clef of G with a sharp on F (top line).

Mario, I made this request officially on the Presonus feature request site. If you want it, go there and vote it up!

http://answers.presonus.com/3993/graphic-indication-of-key-signature

Michael

iMac (Retina 5K 27", 2019) 3.6 ghz I9 8-core 64 gb RAM Fusion Drive
with small AOC monitor for additional display
macOS Sonoma 14.4
2 - 500 gb + 2 - 1 tb external SSD for sample libraries
M Audio AirHub audio interface
Nektar Panorama P1 control surface
Nektar Impact 49-key MIDI keyboard
Focal CMS40 near-field monitors
JBL LSR310S subwoofer
Notion 6/Notion Mobile + Studio One 6 Pro