Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello!

Is there a keyboard shortcut to change voices on Notion? I have been looking at the shortcut sheet (available through the application), and I cannot see a listing to a shortcut to switch voices.

Thanks.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by christopherrussell on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:22 pm
Never mind. Found this in the manual (should be added to the shortcut listing)

"To switch to Voice 2, press [Windows: Ctrl + 2; Mac: CMD+ 2] or go to the Entry Palette and click
third pane from the left . To verify you have multi-voice entry enabled and you are in Voice 2, you view a small v2 mark in your Music Cursor .
Switching to Voice 2 triggers two events: all succeeding notation you Enter appear as Voice 2
(stems down) . At the same time, every time you add a Voice 2 note, any Voice 1 note(s) in the same beat that happen to have stems down now have their stems pointing up . In the example below, Voice 2 notes have been added to only the first half of the measure: note how the upper F in beats 1 and 2 point upward ."

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by robertthompson1 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:45 pm
I can't get the Mac Cmd+1 to work for voice 1 all others 2-5 work 5 is voice 1+2. Is this a bug?

MacBook Pro 15 in.  OSX El Capitan
Ver 10.11.6 Notion 5 Logic 9 other DAW's as well.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1