Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've been a huge fan of Percy Grainger's music for most of my adult life, having discovered his work through the Chandos Grainger Edition series of CD's released in the early 90's and re-released and expanded recently on the 50th anniversary of the composer's death.

This is an intriguing piece instrumentally, written originally when Grainger was a young man but not completed in this form until much later in his life.

Like much of the work I release, I've been working at this production over a number of years. This effort features the new Bohemian Cello from Virharmonic, a nice instrument that plays very well. I was waiting for the new version of the cello to release this piece.

Realized using Notion and Studio One featuring Bohemian Cello solo, Aaron Venture Flute, VI Harmonium and Harp, Ivory Italian Grand Piano, SoundIron Struck Grand, and Chris Hein Solo Strings.

phpBB [audio]

iMac (Retina 5K 27", 2019) 3.6 ghz I9 8-core 64 gb RAM Fusion Drive
with small AOC monitor for additional display
macOS Ventura 13.4
2 - 500 gb + 2 - 1 tb external SSD for sample libraries
M Audio AirHub audio interface
Nektar Panorama P1 control surface
Nektar Impact 49-key MIDI keyboard
Focal CMS40 near-field monitors
JBL LSR310S subwoofer
Notion 6 + Studio One 5 Pro

http://www.tensivity.com
by acequantum on Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:21 pm
Nice
by Surf.Whammy on Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:39 pm
Very nice! :+1

THOUGHTS

I listened with SONY MDR-7506 headphones (a personal favorite); and the arrangement, mix, placement, tones, and textures of the instruments are excellent . . .

Lots of FUN! :)

Surf.Whammy's YouTube Channel

The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1