Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
As above really. Seems to be missing. Anyone else had this ?

Attachments
Missing Cello Section.PNG
Missing Cello Section.PNG (9.97 KiB) Viewed 987 times
by Surf.Whammy on Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:08 pm
The Strings Bundle download and install probably did not complete or had problems . . . :reading:

THOUGHTS

This instrument is included in the Strings Bundle, so there probably was a glitch in the download or install of the Strings Bundle . . .

Download the Strings Bundle again and then install it again--not the application (NOTION), just the Strings Bundle . . .

If there was a problem with the Strings Bundle download, then you will need to download it again . . .

Rerunning the install of the Strings Bundle won't do anything if the Strings Bundle is corrupted or incomplete, so you need to download it again . . .

This should correct the problem . . .

Lots of FUN! :)

Surf.Whammy's YouTube Channel

The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
by colinmold on Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:47 pm
Thanks SW

>Lots of FUN!
It certainly can be when it's working and I have manged to score one of my songs very successfully with Notion with great help from you chaps on the Forum. I think, probably like most notation software it does require quite a lot of patience, which is in short supply with me sometimes as I work with screens during the day - well, for a couple of days a week at the moment at least.
I do sometimes wonder if it's better to use pencil, rubber and manuscript paper to get your ideas down when they are fresh and then commit it digitally when you've finished the composition. Don't know what most people do.

Anyway I shall give that a try :thumbup:

3 posts
Page 1 of 1