Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to add more than one copyright field to a score? I have been working on an arrangement that contains a rather lengthy copyright that requires 3 lines of text to fit on the page. I can't simply press Shift+Enter like one would expect. When I try to add a 2nd copyright line, it deletes the first one... In the past, I have used the subtitle text field as a make-shift extra copyright line, but in this case I already have all the editable header/footer fields used up. Any ideas?
by michaelmyers1 on Mon May 06, 2019 9:42 pm
Not currently possible in Notion. Best bet is to add this via a PDF markup tool after printing the score to PDF..

iMac (Retina 5K 27", 2019) 3.6 ghz I9 8-core 64 gb RAM Fusion Drive
with small AOC monitor for additional display
macOS Ventura 13.4
2 - 500 gb + 2 - 1 tb external SSD for sample libraries
M Audio AirHub audio interface
Nektar Panorama P1 control surface
Nektar Impact 49-key MIDI keyboard
Focal CMS40 near-field monitors
JBL LSR310S subwoofer
Notion 6 + Studio One 5 Pro

http://www.tensivity.com
by willphillips2 on Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am
Bummer!

Ultimately, my solution was to put full copyright info on a title page, with an abbreviated copyright on the score/parts. Hopefully that fulfills publishing requirements. Otherwise, I'll be using your suggestion.

Thanks!
by leokos1 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:30 am
willphillips2 wroteIs it possible to add more than one copyright field to a score? I have been working on an arrangement that contains a rather lengthy copyright that requires 3 lines of text to fit on the page. I can't simply press Shift+Enter like one would expect. When I try to add a 2nd copyright line, it deletes the first one... In the past, I have used the subtitle text field as a make-shift extra copyright line, but in this case I already have all the editable header/footer fields used up. Any ideas?

Has it really been possible to change that in three years? Professional note editing program, but having trouble adding more text in copyright?
"Deliver professional scores and polished performances." :lol:

A bit of a joke.
by acequantum on Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:08 am
Hello,

It can be done. The trick is to add multiple copyright lines but NOT to check "Link to Metadata" for each

When linked to metadata, I would guess there is a specific field value when converting to PDF that gets embedded in the document, otherwise it's just text on the page. That's probably why it only allows one line when that box is checked.

Notion Multi-Copyright.JPG

5 posts
Page 1 of 1