Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I'm having an issue, in some scores (the ones sent from Studio One), I can't see page numbers in the dynamic parts. I see them on the full score but not in parts scores.
I searched everywhere if there's an option in dynamic parts but i found nothing.
Did someone actually experienced this ?

Thanks.
by michaelmyers1 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:00 pm
You didn't say whether you're asking about the desktop or IOS version, but for the desktop version:

While in a dynamic parts view, go to Score>Add Title, Header, Footer... and use the dialog box to add page numbers to your score. The Add Title, Header, Footer... dialog box works on Score or Parts, depending on which is active when the command is initiated.

iMac (Retina 5K 27", 2019) 3.6 ghz I9 8-core 64 gb RAM Fusion Drive
macOS Mojave 10.14
2 - 500 gb + 1 tb external SSD for sample libraries
Focusrite Forte audio interface
Nektar Panorama P1 control surface
Nektar Impact 49-key MIDI keyboard
Focal CMS40 near-field monitors
JBL LSR310S subwoofer
Notion 6 + Studio One 4 Pro

http://www.tensivity.com
by Annibale Hexe on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:59 am
Sorry, it's the desktop version, yes.
I did actually use the dialog box to add page numbers but it doesn't work on score parts.
For instance, if I have the page numbers visible on the full score, I go to Score->dynamic parts->part-X, then i go the dialog box to add Page numbers, nothing changes in the part's score, and the number pages are no longer visible in the Full score.
by Annibale Hexe on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:37 am
It's weird, when i add page numbers via the dialog box in parts score, it's no longer visible in full score (and now visible in parts) and vice versa, when i add it in full score, it's no longer visible in parts.
by Annibale Hexe on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:51 am
I got the technical support, it seems that it cannot be resolved.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1