Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Can anyone tell me what instruments are on the notion 4 box?

This is the spambot question on the notion for ipad forum.
http://forum.notionmusic.com/ucp.php?mode=register

It is clearly a violin and piano however no matter what I try (viola, keyboard, with the word and or not) it says I answer the question wrong . Would anyone else be willing to try as I want to rule out that I'm not a complete goof.

Support if yr reading this please sort it out as it's impossible .
by mwright137 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 pm
This is now the forum for Notion. Why not post a question here?

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by jasonchildress on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:31 am
I've had the same problem: the correct answer to the question (piano and violin) does not work.

Currently using Notion 4 on a 2008 Mac Pro (desktop - OS X 10.9.2, 32GB RAM) and 2010 MacBook Pro (OS X 10.9.1).
by sanctaemagister on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:35 pm
mwright137 wroteThis is now the forum for Notion. Why not post a question here?

I'd guess that they feel more at home over there. I can definitely understand that. The forums over there are still up, so there probably does not seem to be much of a reason to come over here to these forums. That's what I assume, at least. :?:
by notion_admin on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:22 am
Post here or your recent posts will be archived in a few days.

If you have a my.presonus.com account linked to the email address that you registered Notion with, then you already have access to this forum. New users on the old forum are not going to be added.

Regards,

-Josh

5 posts
Page 1 of 1