Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Sometimes, I still can't get when and why, when I go to add some note at the end of the bar, but as I click the mouse on the right place, it adds the note at the beginning of the bar, as a second voice :cry:

The funny thing - When it happens - it happens on the same bar on all the parts (e.g. the Violin part, the Cello part, etc.).

Did I do something wrong?
Or is it a bug?

**In the attached picture, you can see the location of the mouse cursor when clicked (right red arrow) and the note that was added to the score after clicking the mouse (left arrow)

Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
by jamalbee on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 am
Hi, not sure if I can really help. Can you right click on the bar where the notes appears as second voice and check whether or not another voice has been activated ? You can also check the voice status in the Edit menu. I think, somehow, that the other voices must've been activated for these specific bars.

As a turnaround, you can create another score and rewrite the parts that you're having problem with. If they're written properly, you'll know it isn't a bug. Just select them and copy them to your original score. If the same problem arises, then it is most probably a bug. But once again, it seems to me that it is not and that voice 2 (or 3...) has been activated for the bars you're mentioning.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1