Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I'm quite new to Notion and use it mainly to get written music into my DAW. Since I'm a drummer simply playing it is not an option, because the music I play drums to is most of the times rather advanced and way beyond my abilities on any other instrument.

but also I'm trying to get into arranging a little bit and want to print out parts for my colleagues. So the notation is important as well

I have a problem with slurred chords - I have a sheet from a friend, where chords with four notes get 4 slurs. Using the slur tool Notion sometimes connects chords with 4 slurs, sometimes with only 3 slurs - playing back you hear a single note in the second chord played although the whole chords should be connected.

Do you have any hints for me, what to watch, or are there any means to correct that later on?

MacBookPro 16" M1-Max 32 GB RAM 24C-grafics 1TB, using a 32" Samsung 4K display with Presonus Quantum 2626
MacOS 14 Sonoma (always latest version)
External harddiscs Samsung T7 or Sandisc Extreme USB-C or WD-Black 3.5" - 7200 rpm on USB 3.0 (connected via OWC-TB-4-dock)

Presonus Studio One Pro 6.X (latest version);
Celemony Melodyne Studio 5; Softube Console1 MK II (always latest versions)
PreSonus Faderport 8, PreSonus Atom, Atom SQ

1 post
Page 1 of 1