Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Yesterday the drivers of my DSP cards Sonic Core were upgraded to v7
and Notion 6 crashes when we select ASIO SCOPE in audio windows of Notion...

(scope is the software which drives Pulsar, Luna , XITE 1 DSP soundcards from Sonic Core)

Could you contact Sonic Core to solve this issue ? It should not be a hard issue .

scope v7 runs correctly with Cubase 9, Pro Tools 12 , Guitar Pro 7 etc ...

Thanks for the scope users ;)

Notion 6.5 - Cubase 10.x 64bits- Pro Tools 2018.x - Windows 8.1 pro 64bits - wavelab element 9.5.x - core i7 920 - 18 Go RAM - 250 Go SSD (system) + 1To SSD (sound banks) + 32 Go SSD (current audio projects) + 4.750 To HDD.- ANTELOPE Discrete 4
by cellierjerome on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:47 am
It should be very great from Presonus Team to fix the issue with scope drivers. I provide to you what Sonic Core team can tell to help :

Scope cards are not controlled by Windows via a driver.
Scope cards are a separate computer. that's why they have a program. Scope is the operating system.
This is great for some circumstances, but it leaves everyone who does not use a "Windows Soundcard" (Scope is not a Windows Soundcard, but it can act like one) out of the picture.
If the guy who wrote the app left an escape route for the software if it could not access an ASIO control panel, then it would work with everything.
Scope cards will never have an ASIO control panel in Windows, because there is no practical way for Windows to know what is happening inside the card.

Thanks

Best Regards
Jérôme

Notion 6.5 - Cubase 10.x 64bits- Pro Tools 2018.x - Windows 8.1 pro 64bits - wavelab element 9.5.x - core i7 920 - 18 Go RAM - 250 Go SSD (system) + 1To SSD (sound banks) + 32 Go SSD (current audio projects) + 4.750 To HDD.- ANTELOPE Discrete 4

2 posts
Page 1 of 1