Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I have just updated windows to the Creators fall update and the pen now seems to scroll the window. This makes it difficult to draw stems etc. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have rolled back and there is no issue in the previous version.

Thank you
by klypeman on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:02 am
Have installed the Creators Fall update and don't have similar pen problem on 3.5.2, maybe your 3.5.2 update was faulty ? Or have you tried to take the mouse usb out and put it in again ?
Sometimes little things can topple the cart.
Maybe your mouse is dirty 8-) ?
I'm trying to keep a light tone cause it's not fun when this happens, but am sorry that I have not heard about this particular problem before and are not able to help more.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by richardbevin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:00 pm
Thanks but I am not using a mouse, no mouse plugged in only using the pen. Other users are also experiencing a similar problem with photoshop where the canvas scrolls, rather than drawing on it.Having rolled back to a previous version of windows the pen works as it should. I am using the latest version of Notion 6.
by klypeman on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:54 pm
Ah !! My bad I thought you talked about SO 3.5.2 but I see now that you talk about Windows and are using Notion, not SO3.
I miss read everything in the first place, so sorry.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by donaldgrasberger on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:55 pm
Did new ever find a solution? I'm having similar issues with a new 2in1. Microsoft doesn't seem to want to let people opt out of updates either.
by richardbevin on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:33 pm
I had to roll it back. Presonus advised me to steer clear of that update.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1