Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I had a Notion 6 file where I was using a Waves demo and decided not to keep it. When I re-opened the file it gives me the error that it can't find the plugin. In the mixer section where the plugin was is an exclamation point in a yellow triangle showing the error. I just can't seem to figure out how to remove it. The is no dialog other than the error message when I click on the button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Troy
by composerman1 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:14 pm
I just trashed all of the my Waves plugins and re-installed the ones I wanted to keep and the error went away.

Thanks anyway!
by michaelmyers1 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:08 pm
The way to remove it from the file's mixer is to right-click on the plug-in and select None. This removes the plug-in from the file.

You could also go to Notion Plug-in Manager under the Notion menu and disable it in the list.

And additionally, you can remove it from your system as well.

iMac (Retina 5K 27", 2019) 3.6 ghz I9 8-core 64 gb RAM Fusion Drive
with small AOC monitor for additional display
macOS Ventura 13.4
2 - 500 gb + 2 - 1 tb external SSD for sample libraries
M Audio AirHub audio interface
Nektar Panorama P1 control surface
Nektar Impact 49-key MIDI keyboard
Focal CMS40 near-field monitors
JBL LSR310S subwoofer
Notion 6 + Studio One 5 Pro

http://www.tensivity.com
by composerman1 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:30 am
It was really strange. I tried the right click and select none and it did not work. That fly-out menu never appeared on that instance. It worked on the others. I think it's a bug when there is an issues with a missing/corrupted plugin installation. When I trashed my Waves plugins and reinstalled them then the issue just went away. Go figure...

Thanks!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1