Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm running Notion 6 and am interested in adding the classical guitar sound pack. I've visited the expansion pack page here https://shop.presonus.com/products/soft ... on-bundles and expected to find it under the Acoustic Bundle page, but it's not there. It's listed as an element of the "All" bundle - is that the only way to get it?
by richardsearle on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:59 am
Anyone? :reading:
by angelcamilo1 on Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:29 pm
I have the same problem: Classical guitar, banjo, mandoline, ukelele, Appear GREY on the list, no making any sound. If amybody knos how to get it work, please reply
by Surf.Whammy on Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:24 pm
richardsearle wroteHi, I'm running Notion 6 and am interested in adding the classical guitar sound pack. I've visited the expansion pack page here https://shop.presonus.com/products/soft ... on-bundles and expected to find it under the Acoustic Bundle page, but it's not there. It's listed as an element of the "All" bundle - is that the only way to get it?

I see it as $39.95 . . . :)

THOUGHTS

I found it by doing a Goggle search on "notion classical guitar pack" . . .

[NOTE: I think it's a problem with the way the PreSonus website is configured for searching. It's there, but you cannot find it . . . :ugeek: ]

ClassicalGuitar Bundle (PreSonus)

Lots of FUN! :+1

P S. You can find it at the PreSonus websiite by searching on "Classical Guitar", which is fabulous . . .

Fabulous! :)

Surf.Whammy's YouTube Channel

The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
by Surf.Whammy on Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:38 pm
angelcamilo1 wroteI have the same problem: Classical guitar, banjo, mandoline, ukelele, Appear GREY on the list, no making any sound. If amybody knos how to get it work, please reply

You need to purchase and install the respective NOTION Expansion Bundles for the greyed items to become available . . . :)

THOUGHTS

ClassicalGuitar Bundle (PreSonus)

Acoustic Bundle (PreSonus)

Lots of FUN! :)

Surf.Whammy's YouTube Channel

The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!

5 posts
Page 1 of 1