Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have Notion 4 authorized to the maximum 2 computers and am advised by the Presonus website that I need to contact Presonus by email to have them de-authorize one of my older computers. Those are a Mac mini and a MacBook Air and I want to de-authorize Notion on the Mac mini. Can anybody tell me the email address where I would request this to be done? I have spend a long time trying to find an email address on the website and am feeling very frustrated!
by michaelphilcox on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:36 pm
I should have mentioned above that I do not have a support ticket number yet and can't find anywhere on the Presonus website to get one.
by michaelphilcox on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:16 pm
I did find where to get a support ticket and have now submitted an email request to deactivate Notion on one of my computers.
by matthewgorman on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:23 pm
They are pretty responsive to these requests. If you don't hear back by tomorrow, feel free to PM me your ticket number and I can try and escalate for you.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by thomasbaxter on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:18 am
BTW, did you have any problems with the Mac mini? In particular, did you use an external drive to write cds? I blew out an external harddrive, and I wonder if the off-brand external cd writer might have cause some kind of power surge.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1