AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have successfully mapped two analog channels (Mic 1 and Instrument 2; inputs 1 & 2) to Jamkazam. When I run a standalone virtual instrument like Addictive Keys, my USB MIDI keyboard controller (Nektar Panorama P6) shows up in the AudioBox mixer as a stereo feed on the DAW 1 & DAW 2 digital channels. That's great, but I can't figure out how to get 3rd party apps to see those DAW digital channels.

Can I map them as inputs the way I can the analog inputs?

Thanks in advance.

I'm running 64-bit Win7 Studio One 2 Professional, as well, but don't want that to be part of the solution as it would add significant latency.

Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, 7 TB SSD Win10 Pro 64-bit PreSonus Studio 1810c
Studio One 5 Pro NotionMelodyne 5 Studio Acoustica Pro 7 Guitar Pro 7
PreSonus FaderPort M-Audio Keystation 61 MK3 M-Audio BX8 D2 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro
NI K9U IKM MODO Bass, MODO Drum AAS VS, GS, VA, EP, CP, OD Toontrack SD3, EZkeys, EZbass
by richardthomsen on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:37 pm
If your audio interface is ASIO (which is best for latency!), Jamkazam will not be able to see those virtual instruments running on your computer. But I learned something this week - you can have two ASIO interfaces in Windows, as long as they don't use the same program. I have a second USB ASIO interface - I connect that and use that with virtual instruments (I use Cantabile as a VST Host, but you could even use Studio One). I cable the outputs from the second interface into my main interface inputs....Now I can hear and use those virtual instruments in JamKazam!

2 posts
Page 1 of 1