AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have successfully mapped two analog channels (Mic 1 and Instrument 2; inputs 1 & 2) to Jamkazam. When I run a standalone virtual instrument like Addictive Keys, my USB MIDI keyboard controller (Nektar Panorama P6) shows up in the AudioBox mixer as a stereo feed on the DAW 1 & DAW 2 digital channels. That's great, but I can't figure out how to get 3rd party apps to see those DAW digital channels.

Can I map them as inputs the way I can the analog inputs?

Thanks in advance.

I'm running 64-bit Win7 Studio One 2 Professional, as well, but don't want that to be part of the solution as it would add significant latency.

Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, 7 TB SSD Win 11 Pro PreSonus Studio 1810c
Studio One 6 Pro MuseScoreMelodyne 5 Studio Acoustica Pro 7 Guitar Pro 8
Gig Performer 4 NI S61 MK3 Focal Shape 65 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro, DT 770 Pro
by richardthomsen on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:37 pm
If your audio interface is ASIO (which is best for latency!), Jamkazam will not be able to see those virtual instruments running on your computer. But I learned something this week - you can have two ASIO interfaces in Windows, as long as they don't use the same program. I have a second USB ASIO interface - I connect that and use that with virtual instruments (I use Cantabile as a VST Host, but you could even use Studio One). I cable the outputs from the second interface into my main interface inputs....Now I can hear and use those virtual instruments in JamKazam!

2 posts
Page 1 of 1