AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I guess I've arrived a little late here. I just purchased a new PC Creation Station from Sweetwater, planning to use it with Studio One 4 and my Audio Box 22VSL which has been out of use for a couple of years. Now I've discovered that Presonus has discontinued support for that unit. Does anyone know if I install the software that originally came with the 22vsl whether it will still work? I haven''t tried it yet but Studio One and the latest version of Universal Control were installed today.
by sidoine72 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:20 pm
Hi,
After trying universal control I came back to the last original vsl driver which is 1.3
everything work fine on win 10 (even with last updates 1803).
If you do try it do a clean uninstall of universal control first, on the site you will find how to do a clean uninstall drivers…
hope you understand my English, good luck.
by guitarl on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:05 pm
Thank you for your response. Actually I went forward and installed the original Audiobox software from a disc that came with the AudioBox 22VSL in the new Creation Station. That software is AudioBox 1.2. Everything seems to be working normally. Studio One Artist Version 4 seems to work normally with it and I can monitor directly from the AudioBox 22VSL with no noticeable latency which was the original intention of that device. Cheers

3 posts
Page 1 of 1