AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello

my soundcard audiobox 44vsl becomes very instable no more light flashing red:blue before connecting to the computer . The light stay in red and now is no more recognize by my computer win10pro

I try to plug it in another computer , and after a while , my light flashing red and blue again and connecting it to my new computer becomes functionnal . But after powering of or standy the light get red again and impossible to use . Now even on another computer the light stay red and it is no more recognize.

i have unsintalled all product with the recommendation and install the last drivers universal control 2.8 but nothing. so i redo the all things two times without any more success

in msinfo32, one guy of the support team tell me ,that the driver univeal 2.8i s not right installed ; but when the red get blue all is working fine.

yesterday the soundcard get the blue light for an hour again (without doing anything) and working .

i buy it new in 2013 , out of warranty now .So i open it to see if any condensator were out but all seems ok inside.

any idea of the problem ..

thanks for your help

al
by Bbd on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:57 pm
Please open a Support ticket for your hardware issue.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by Bejazz on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:39 am
the ticket is already running since 24/7 .. but most 1 week doing again and again what they said without success.

heres the two questions that i clearly ask without reply, and could help me wasting less time

1 - When the unit is ok, the light of the audiobox flash red and blue alternating even when not at all connected to a computer right ? (it was doing that when working ok, when i was powering off my computer for example , but now stay red )

2- how can i see in the files msinfo 32 that the drivers 2.3 are corrected installed ?

thanks for your help
by Bbd on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:28 am
I can't help since I don't own that piece of gear.
I would contact Support again with these questions.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by Bejazz on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:48 am
i am reallly quite sure , theres an hardware problem with some condensator (because this on -off problem ) which is not total dead... will wait and hope , it burns to be able to change it.

thanks Bbd

5 posts
Page 1 of 1