AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi , I'm using an audiobox 1818vsl with a mac os X v10.7.5 and recently , my audiobox keep crashing when i'm launching logic pro X and for an unknown reason it works perfectly with my computer when I'm using it for listening music with itunes or youtube, I was told in a french topic that I should upgrade my firmware from v.1.05 to v.1.49 but when I launch the upgrade in Universal Control , it told me that the upgrade failed and that I should restart my computer... But when I do that , the same thing happen again and again ! so I'm just completly despair and I don't know what to do :| ... nobody seems to know what to do in french topics so I'm asking you guys , would you have solution for me please because I'm about to drop my audiobox by the window ....
by keithbaker2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:07 am
Wow man I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem, by any chance do you have another computer handy that you can install the UC and try to use it to update the 1818vsl firmware? I use mine everyday without any problems and I did recently update the firmware. Anyway try that if you can and let me know if it was sucessful.

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1