AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi
I am new to all of this, and I am just putting together the gear outlined in my signature. I have read the manuals, but can figure out why, once it is all plugged in and turned on, I get not output on the led level indicators when I talk into the mic.

If there is anyone out there with a similar set up to mine who would take pity on an old dog trying to learn new tricks I would love to hear from them. Best result would be a one-on-one phone call to talk me through.

Russ McAnulla
AudioBox 1818, Digibox D8, Windows 10, Studio One
by jpettit on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:12 am
Welcome Russ
Are you recording in Studio One?
Do you have the track armed ( red) to record and monitor ( blue ) button on?

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by russmcanulla on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm
Well, I seem to have that problem semi solved...I have the audio going through to Studio One, and actually recording so I must be doing something right at last! However, did not try the monitor button yet! Will try it tomorrow as it is time to think about bed soon!!!

Hopefully that will then send the audio back to the 1818 to appear on the output leds?? Still not sure about what comes where in the setup...still, tomorrow is another day, and hopefully I will make a little more progress. Thanks for the tip on the monitor button. That's why I need someone to talk me through all of this so that my poor ancient brain can catch on more rapidly!!

Russ McAnulla
AudioBox 1818, Digibox D8, Windows 10, Studio One

3 posts
Page 1 of 1