AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
1 post
Page 1 of 1
for anyone upset that the vsl software is missing in the new drivers, I have found that v1.3 does work under windows 10. However, there must be some very specific things it looks for because I have found only one usb port on my entire computer that it seems to work with no pops/clicks. I have probably 10 usb ports with some being usb 2 and some 3. It is very disheartening that personus has quit vsl support for windows 10 cause if my one usb port that works goes out I may be in a bad situation.

on another note. I am wondering about something and maybe someone can tell me if this is normal. when I run my amp modeler through spdif into the audiobox I get pops and clicks unless I change it to spdif clock. However if I want to record the other channels on the audiobox at the same time I'm using the spdif I get the pops/clicks on the audiobox channels unless I change it back to either internal clock or adat if i'm also using my adat channels. it's probably nothing that can't be worked around with cause I also have 8 more channels of adat so I probably won't need the spdif going at the same time anyway but is this normal? If it's not then does anyone know a way to make it all work to basically get 18 channels total.

1 post
Page 1 of 1