AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey guys this only happens when I use studio one. I am recording a podcast. It is always at random times that it will stop recording but the program keeps moving in time but with nothing recording. It can stop 1 minute 4 mins 10 mins after I start recording. The times it stops recording is random. I have to keep my mouse close to the record button so if it stops i can keep going. This has caused me to miss out on a lot of audio during my podcasts. It is very frustrating. If I us Audacity or any other program it never stops recording. So i dont think I have a faulty box. If anyone could help me I would be very thankful
by cristofe on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:31 pm
If you have not already done so I suggest you open a support ticket. They'll get you sorted out.

That being said we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to troubleshoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

If you have not already done so please READ THE MANUAL!

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by vctorvarela on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:05 pm
I'm having the same problem aswell, i suppose the problem is with the "universal control", mine started with this problem when I changed to this "new" control...
by treyweaver on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 am
Did you resolve this issue? Im having the same problem and I would like to hear if you ended up getting it resolved.
by daemonprocess on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:49 am
I have the same issue, it randomly stops recording after a random number of bars, 28, 32, 38, 8 then finally it only managed 4 bars of pure stereo audio from my audiobox usb into my ninja Alienware PC...
by johnhartley on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm
I've been having this issue with Studio One 3. I start recording and after perhaps 15 seconds, it drops out of record mode but the time keeps advancing. Any resolutions found yet? It is intermittent but it happens fairly often. We are a garage band that records 'live' via two chained Firepods with FireWire into a Dell PC running Windows 7 64-bit.
by johnwhite15 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 pm
I have the same problem on the iOne (Windows 7). Getting more frequent and more annoying. Doesn't anyone respond here???

--------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7, Dell XPS Laptop, Studio One 3.5, Presonus AudioBox iOne

7 posts
Page 1 of 1