AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm using a Presonus Audiobox(the 18v18 version) which I would love to get working. I open the audiobox program(with my audiobox and ect already connected and following the previous steps in the instuction manual) and it works fine. The microphone appears to respond and I can see my levels, which disappear and then fail to respond after a few moments. What could be going wrong here? I've already attempted the obvious trouble shoots, like running as admin and ect. I've also disabled my wireless network card when attempting to use.

Win 7, i5 3450, 8g DDR4 RAM, Audiobox 1818 VSL
by jpettit on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 pm
Start by putting your specs in your signature.
See mine for a link.

The microphone appears to respond and I can see my levels, which disappear and then fail to respond after a few moments.

1) What is moment? Secound? Minutes?
2) Are you clicking on anything or changing application focus during that time
3) Can you record a track?

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by cody_ibanez on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 pm
1) Seconds.
2) No.
3) No.
Also, I added specs to my sig.

Win 7, i5 3450, 8g DDR4 RAM, Audiobox 1818 VSL
by cristofe on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:16 am
It could be any number of things. Have you optimized your pc for audio production?
Have you disabled wi-fi? Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port? Did you install the drivers
from the included disc? Or did you download and use the drivers from this site? Have you tried a different USB cable? Or a different PC? What DAW are you using? This should also be included in your specs....as should the make and model of your PC. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

If you have not already done so, I suggest you open a tech support ticket. They'll get you sorted.

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1