AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
hi,
i'm new at recording. and i bought 2nd hand VSL1818, when i connected the microphones the 'AUDIO BOX' software didnt work, i couldn't see my levels and the main output was flat as well.
but, when i used the 'studio one' i could see the levels of the mics.
from here to there, i decided to work directly with the studio one, but than, when i started recording the record spontaneously stopped.
i would like to get some help from you guys.

and, if someone can tell me what i can do to minimize the latacy, i'll be glad.

thanks in advance,
refael
by cristofe on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:02 pm
Did you install the drivers/VSL software from a disc? Or did you download and use the drivers from this site? Is the power button engaged on your VSL software?

BTW...we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to trouble shoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

If you have not already done so please READ THE MANUAL, register your Audiobox and open a
tech support ticket. They'll get you sorted.

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by pablomartin on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:45 pm
hi! I have a AB1818VSL, and Ive been using it for almost a year in wondows, now I bought a MAC pro, and the drivers are not working well, I have lots of random noises, and suddenly the sync light started blinking red and blue, anyone has any Idea of how I can fix this??
I already downloaded the latest driver from this site and installed it a bunch of times...
thank you everyone!
by atomgram on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:15 am
You probably can't. It's becoming apparent that PreSonus has given up on this product. Open a ticket and get help. I did. It didn't work. I even spent extra money based on their advice for a new USB card. Still effed up. Downloaded new driver. It took two macs to do that. Still effed up. Wasn't before. Now it is. I want a new interface that works.

MacBook Pro 2015 2.9-8gig ram, Early 2008 MacPro 2x3.2, 8gig ram, Logic Pro X, MainStage 3.2, El Capitan current.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1