AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello, Im to new to this stuff and this is my first song ive tried to export but I'm having a problem with my mixdown, basically Im just recording vocals over instrumentals and everything sounds fine when im listening to it in the d.a.w, but once I finished mixing everything and all was good no clipping nothing like that than I export the file to mixdown and it works but when I play back the song now in wav format it sounds like static going in and out with little hissing noises while i hear the song aswell, Ive tried exporting a few different times but i just get the same result, im thinking maybe it could be the audio box settings my current configuration is device block size 2048 internal block size is 512 process precision is a single 32 bit, sample rate is 44.1 khz bit depth is 32 input is 50.43 ms/2224 output is 62.45 ms/ 2754 sample. I dont really know to much about this stuff so im dont wanna play with the settings to much but ive already tried a lot and nothing has worked out for me so if anyone could help with my problem Id really appreciate, i just got this audio box and studio one I'm enjoying it so far but this exporting problem whitch is the most important part has me stumped.. I appreciate any suggestions that could be made thank you.
by matthewgorman on Tue May 05, 2015 7:55 am
Mixdown setting don't have anything to do with the Audio Box, so you can rule that out. The file format for commercial cd's is 16bit 44.1. Try those settings on mixdown. It may also be helpful to post a sample so we can hear what you are talking about.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by cristofe on Wed May 06, 2015 10:46 am
It could be any number of things. Have you optimized your pc for audio production?
Have you disabled wi-fi? Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port? Did you install the drivers
from the included disc? Or did you download and use the drivers from this site? That being said
we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to trouble shoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by rsmckinnon on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:49 am
I had the same problem. The hissing was not in the DAW, only on the mixdown. It did not matter whether I mastered the song or not. I tried the solution above, 16bit 44.1. Joila, it works. Beautiful.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1