AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi!! I just bought the AudioBox Studio. Everything works great! The only problem is that when i plug my external Display to my laptop (via HDMI) there is a noise comeing out of the monitors.. I'm shure that it comes from the display, because the same was happening with my old usb audio interface.. The thing is that with the Audiobox the noise is much louder, making it impossible to do anything. The noise doesnt make it to the recordings though... If anyone knows anything about that kind of problems, plz let me know!! Thanks!!!
by nionios90 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:40 pm
I solved it.. Somehow when I turn the brightness of the external display to 100% the noise goes away.
by mwright137 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:37 pm
That actually makes sense. Any dimmer just burns energy that would have gone to the source. Whatever dimmer your display uses is obviously making some noise.

Glad to hear you solved it.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

3 posts
Page 1 of 1