AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
I have recently purchased the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary interface and I am trying, rather unsuccessfully may I add, to use it with either Teams or Zoom.
I open up the video conferencing app but don't seem to get audio, I don't even get the option of AudioBox in the sounds setting.
I know with a Mac there is no driver, so it can't be that.

I am using a MacBook Air M1 2020 with the latest macOS Ventura (Version 13.5.2) and 2 mics with Studio One 6. The interface is plugged directly into the MacBook via USB C

Can anyone help?

Dave

MacBook Air M1 20 (macOS Ventura)
Studio One 6.5
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary
by Trucky on Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:41 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

Please update your signature to include your specs (see link below in my signature) as this helps in responding to your questions.

Does it work with Studio One or other audio based programs?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1