AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just found the audio input of Audiobox96 doesn't work with OBS. Once I record it, OBS shows the audio input signal. However, if you play it, it doesn't play the audio.
I googled it and found this article:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comment ... _with_obs/

So, I followed the instruction of the first comment, but no luck.
https://youtu.be/WzV1UKEuAYA

Audiobox96 is set up perfectly. I've been composed my songs without any problem so far. So, I have no clue.

Studio One 6.5 Pro Latest ver/ Lenovo Legion 5 laptop/ AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz/ Installed RAM: 40.0 GB (39.4 GB usable) / System type: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64-bit / GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060 / C drive: SSD 512GB / D drive: SSD 2TB (int) / P drive: SSD 4TB (ext) / N drive: HDD 3TB 5400 rpm (ext) / Speakers: Presonus Eris 4.5 / Headphone: AudioTechnica ATH-M50x / Interface: Presonus Audiobox96 / Microphone: AKG P120 / Midi Keyboard: Korg MicroKey 37 / OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
by Trucky on Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:38 am
The AudioBox USB 96 doesn't support "Loopback" recording that allows you to record the output of one audio application into another application. Other PreSonus audio interfaces (Revelator io24, Revelator io44, Studio 24c, etc.) do support loopback.

There's 3rd party products like Voicemeeter Banana for Windows that you can use to make this work with OBS. There's lots of YouTube videos available that walk you through this type of setup.

Here's the link for more information:
https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Nothingness on Fri May 12, 2023 8:11 am
Trucky wroteThe AudioBox USB 96 doesn't support "Loopback" recording that allows you to record the output of one audio application into another application. Other PreSonus audio interfaces (Revelator io24, Revelator io44, Studio 24c, etc.) do support loopback.

There's 3rd party products like Voicemeeter Banana for Windows that you can use to make this work with OBS. There's lots of YouTube videos available that walk you through this type of setup.

Here's the link for more information:
https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

Hi, Trucky.
I figured it out with Reastream. There were some wrong settings.
Thanks!

Studio One 6.5 Pro Latest ver/ Lenovo Legion 5 laptop/ AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz/ Installed RAM: 40.0 GB (39.4 GB usable) / System type: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64-bit / GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060 / C drive: SSD 512GB / D drive: SSD 2TB (int) / P drive: SSD 4TB (ext) / N drive: HDD 3TB 5400 rpm (ext) / Speakers: Presonus Eris 4.5 / Headphone: AudioTechnica ATH-M50x / Interface: Presonus Audiobox96 / Microphone: AKG P120 / Midi Keyboard: Korg MicroKey 37 / OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
by jim37 on Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:24 pm
I'm experiencing the same problem. Been messing around with OBS/Audiobox96 all day. You mentioned Restream? How's that working out for ya? Are you able to loopback with the audiobox96 through this software? Thought I'd ask before downloading a 3rd thing today.

I'm trying to screen record my Studio One while playing back the tracks. I can play audio a youtube video, but no sound from S1 will play. Tryna make Rick Beato-esque videos to break down my tunes lol.

Cheers.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1