AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have an Audobox USB 96 on Win 10, a laptop it's a Ryzen processor but I had the same issue on an Intel.

The thing is that when some app accesses the sound there's a crack noise. I can hear it when a there's system sound, when changing tabs on my browser etc.

Additionally, when the computer starts and when it stops there's a LOUD noise, kind of cracking but longer and irregular.

I have tried several combinations of settings, on the energy optimization section, also disabling some sound settings but the noise continues.

Does anyone know what may provoke this?
by joeltru on Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:41 am
Follow up on the cracks I reported:

The crack occurs when any software opens the output sound device. (It seems that browsers do at every tab switching)

If some software keeps the sound device open, the cracks don't occur. For example, while Amplitube is open there are no cracks on any other app.

This may help someone, either to remove the cracks or to find some fix better than having an app running in the background.

Thanks.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1