AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
This may not be the right place but I got a Casio CT-S100 recently thinking I'd be able to connect it to my computer through the presonus USB 96 audiobox but so far haven't been able to connect it. I've watched quite a few videos but none of the options have seemed to work. Is the keyboard just not compatible? Do I need to set up something else?

Thanks!
by Bbd on Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:00 pm
Please post your specs.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by cheripowell on Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:03 pm
I had the same issue. It is a power incompatibility I believe. Those large older Casio keyboard don’t work as a direct line into a USB or the audio box USB interface I have, but it can be used as a midi where audio is not transferred but only the use of the controls as a midi for audio already in your music software. I ended up having to buy a synth to record my keys. Hope this helps!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1