AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Today , I received my brand new USB 96 and registered the product online. Once the registration was successful, I was shown the screen where I could download Studio one Artist. My internet connection got disconnected , before I could download that.

Later in the day, when I logged into mypresonus website, Studio one Artist is no longer available for download. So, I tried to re-register the product. but I got the message that the product is already registered(which is correct because I had already done it).

Now, I want to know how I can go back to the screen where I can download Studio one Artist. Can you please help? The screen was also showing discounts for studio one professional licenses. I am unable to see that either.
by Trucky on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:41 pm
After registering, the download should be available in your My.PreSonus account.

If not, please submit a Support Ticket (see link below in my signature).

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1