AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone, so I've used my AudioBox as my main audio source for probably the past 7 years and only started to get this problem recently(within the past year). When I turn my PC on with the AudioBox connected and I load a YouTube video or a twitch stream I get no audio and the frame rate is like 1 frame per 2 seconds. If I load one of my video games, I also get no audio and massive frame rate drops as well. I can quickly resolve the issued by unplugging and plugging it back in but doing that every day risks breaking the USB connection. Has anyone else heard of this issue?
by Trucky on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:09 am

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1