AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I was looking to buy the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary Edition via amazon.
Quick question:
1) does it have a full and good ASIO driver for Windows?
- I have a Keylab / Studio One using a FL ASIO driver and want to know that I am upgrading.
2) Is the bundled Studio One Artist a full version that does not timeout
- I just bought Studio One Artist retail and can return it if so
3) did anyone buy through amazon (or elsewhere) with the advertised:
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get the Studio One Premium Add-On Bundle FREE
and was it still downloadable and worth it.

thanks in advance
steve

Steve DiPaola
Studio One Artist - Arturia KeyLab 49 - Win 10 PC i7 ssd 16gb 1080ti
by jasonpocorus on Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:30 pm
All presonus hardware comes with one free lifetime license for artist at the current level

Meaning we're on version 5. You can get free upgrades until version 6 comes out. Then it's a new license.

Personally, I'd recommend buying the best presonus interface you can afford. I regret not spending more money

I type in monotone.
Usage of caps, bold, italic, or underline intended as emphasis and not yelling.
Yelling comes with angry emoji

Always joking around and busting everybody's chops. It's not intended to be insulting

OnStage AS800 FET Condenser Mic, SM57, AudioBox iTWO, Shure SRH440 monitoring headphones,
CAD monitoring headphones, pair of 5" JBL LSR2325P, Studio One 5 Artist, Windows 10 64 bit HP Envy x360 convertible

***PLEASE speak slowly and dumb it way down. Total n00b here. No clue what I am doing, computer illiterate, and A.D.D..

Rock on, good people! :punk:
by mycbeats on Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:25 pm
Probably too late for OP, but more so for anyone reading this in the future.

"Artist" version is not time limited, but rather feature limited (still more than capable for most).

When you get buy a Presonus product, youre asked to register the serial number in your my.presonus.com portal. This will automatically deposit licences for all the included software.

Toronto, Canada
Project engineer by day, sound connoisseur by night.

Main Rig: Windows 11 (21H2) 64-bit, Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060, dual 4K Monitors
Presonus 192, Faderport v2, Atom SQ, Akai Advance 49, Keystation 61 mk3, 2x Behringer X-Touch Mini + way too many synths.

Mobile Rig: MBP M1/16GB, Atom SQ, IOstation

3 posts
Page 1 of 1