AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey forum,

I've been trying to trouble shoot this for days now with no luck. I know my audiobox works, because I've tested it with my mac to find out. So, it can't be a hardware or cable issue. I've downloaded Universal Control and all necessary drivers, only for the interface to not even show up in my windows device list. I have also tried the audio 96 driver in Ableton Live 11 and keep receiving a message that says "Failed to open the audio device "AudioBox ASIO Driver". I have also received a similar message when trying to use the device in FL. I have tried every USB port on my computer, but my PC will still not register the interface.

Does anyone know what I could do to resolve this issue? I'm panicking thank you so much
by cristofe on Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:31 pm
It could be any number of things. Have you optimized your pc for audio production? Have you disabled wi-fi? Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port? Did you install the drivers from the included disc? Or did you download and use the latest drivers from this site? Have you performed a proper uninstall/re-install of the drivers? You said it's not working in Ableton. Did you try it with Studio One or any other DAWS?

That being said we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to troubleshoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, we often can't recommend a "simple fix".

If you have not already done so please READ THE MANUAL!

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by justinmccarthy1 on Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:36 pm
I fixed mine. I Literally changed USB cable.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers and software. I tried USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. Nothing was working until I switched usb cables. I have a new cable and also a cable that came with the audiobox that both don't work. They work for other usb devices, but I only got the audiobox to work on another usb cable that I had from a few years ago. Idk, but it works.
by cristofe on Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:57 pm
Huh....weird! But at least you're back up and running! :thumbup:

That being said we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to troubleshoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, we often can't recommend a "simple fix".

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1