AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys

I am considering to buy Audiobox96 but what is bordering me is,
Can I listen to my play back through headphone or speaker at the same time?. By lowering down either volume to listen to each one or to plug in to listen from headphone or unplug the headphone to listen from monitor speaker.
Secondary:
Can someone advice me, between Studio 24c and Audiobox 96 which one is better. (Hassle free) from unpluging the headphone to listen to monitor speaker. Or once you plug in the headphone it will switch off monitor speakers signal.😯😯 :twisted: 😟😟

Thank in Advance.
Last edited by juniortony on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
by SwitchBack on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:09 am
Hi and welcome to these forums :)

Both interfaces have independent level controls for main and headphones. Nothing will switch off when you plug in the headphones.

The one important difference between the two interfaces (apart from the meters) is the inputs: The 96 does not have line inputs, it only accepts microphone and instrument signals. The 24c accepts all 3 types of input signals and offers a wider input gain range too.

Hope that helps :)
by juniortony on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:23 pm
Thanks for your support
by juniortony on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:24 pm
Thanks for your support

4 posts
Page 1 of 1