AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi!

I bought an AudioBox USB 96 in april, and it was working fine on my Windows 10, until today. I don´t know what happened, but Windows won´t recognize it. The red light is on, i´ve changed the USB port, and i´ve also tried in another computer that has the Universal Control installed, but no luck...

Could you help me out with that?

Many thanks
by Trucky on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:22 am
Any recent Windows 10 updates since it was working for you?

What version of Universal Control is installed?

Latest release is v3.4.0.61835

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by toddbolender on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:45 pm
My computer recently updated and now I'm having issues with recording. When I have headphones plugged in I also get sound out of my computer. I also have no levels when I try and record. Everything was fine about a month ago and now this. I'm also extremely a newby at all of this so beginner help would be much appreciated.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1