AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm relatively new here (first post). I have an AudioBox USB 96 that I'm still trying to properly setup.
I've been trying to figure out how to get the microphone to play through the left and right channel.
I'm going to assume the solution isn't going to be something crazy like plugging a second mic into Input 2, right?
From what I've been seeing, the channel changes based on what input the microphone is plugged into but, the stereo is only showing the output on one channel.
So...what do I need to do to get the audio to output in stereo and not mono (not exclusively to one channel even when set to stereo).

What makes it even more frustrating is that when I open up the streaming software I use, after all the tinkering I do to make the output play on both the L+R channels, it still just shows its playing through the left channel and not both like it would if I was using a gaming headset. (see image)

The second image shows the how the channels should look.

Also, I'm not sure how to explain my specs because I'm not exactly modern tech savvy.
I have a:
- Lenovo Y700
- AudioBox USB 96
- Windows 10
- Sennheiser MK4 Cardioid Condenser Mic /w condenser cable

Attachments
streamlabs2.png
streamlabs.png
by Trucky on Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:08 am
There should be a setting in your streaming software for this.

Here's a video showing how to do this in OBS:

phpBB [video]

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Download the STUDIO ONE 5 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (20H2), Studio One 5.1.1 Pro | Notion 6.8 | Universal Control v3.4.0.61835
Dell Inspiron 17 5770 (Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8 GHz, 4GB AMD Radeon 530 Graphics, 16GB RAM, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD
StudioLive Series III 32 v2.4.17466
by ianpadua on Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:43 pm
Trucky wroteThere should be a setting in your streaming software for this.

Here's a video showing how to do this in OBS:

phpBB [video]

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually managed to get the signal in OBS to go to both channels by using Voicemeeter as a temporary solution, however, is there way through StudioOne to get it to work this way? At some point I would love to try voice acting or even singing but, I'm not sure how to get both L and R to work in that.

Again, thanks for the help!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1