Hello guys, I'm and old AudioBox USB user, and I got Studio One 3 with it. I used it for a long time, and everything was fine..but, recently I had to reinstall my windows (10) and after updating drivers etc, full windows installation i got the problem when i SHUT DOWN computer, upon turning it on any sound stuff (like youtube, songs on computer etc) won't play until I plug out and plug in audiobox..
1. I tried to unistall drivers
2. turned on EUP (ERP) in bios
3. MADE WINDOWS SHUT DOWN ALL PROGRAMS ON ''SHUT DOWN'' OPTION
4. TRIED DIFFERENT USB PORTS
5. TRIED ODLDER VERSION OF UNIVERSAL CONTROL BUT STILL HAPPENS!, CAN ANYONE HELP ME? THANK YOU.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests