AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Apologies if this issue has been resolved elsewhere. I've searched through the boards to no avail.

I'm having a lot of trouble with latency while using my Audiobox USB.

I have an Asus Vivobook (Windows PC) and use Studio One V4 for recording. I used an AudioBox1818 VSL and it worked with no problem. Even used the StudioLive 16R and had no issues there. I've only had trouble with the AudioBox USB and USB 96.

When working with MIDI, I can use my controller with no latency regardless of the buffer rate. It only comes up when I'm recording guitar, bass or vocals. I open the control panel which leads me to the UC Surface software and even at the lowest buffer rate of 16, I seem to experience latency. I'm unsure what to do anymore.

I've reached to Presonus out via support ticket for assistance and as per their recommendations, I've performed all the optimizations, but there is no improvement in the issue. I haven't had the issue with any of my other hardware.

Would upgrading to a USB 3 interface help?

Attachments
ASUS VIVOBOOK SYSTEM INFO 2.txt
System info after completing all optimizations
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 823 times

1 post
Page 1 of 1