AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Seems like for the past month ( almost since I did most recent update ) my Audiobox's audio will cut out anywhere from every ten minutes to every couple of hours. The only way I can get the audio to come back is to open Universal Control and change the Block Size setting . Then , I have to mute then unmute the tab I am using in either browser ( Chrome or Firefox ) and it comes back . I've never seen behavior like this before . I've re-installed the newest drivers several times and I even reinstalled an older version of Universal Control with the same results . Changed out USB cables , even rolled back Windows update . Same problem. So , the muting/unmuting the browser tabs seems to solve the problem ... anyone else have this odd problem ?
by gilbertoburgos1 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:40 am
It sounds like the couple of updates may have done some things for Windows users. It's still strange that this is happening to you. Any chance it may be the AudioBox itself?? (maybe reach out to Presonus tech support with a ticket?) I have the same one (Windows user as well) and I was able to use it recently with no issues. Hope you are able to fix this issue, it would be cool if you could update with a resolution whenever you find one.
by craighilton on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:22 am
I did create a ticket with Presonus for this issue . I still have not ruled out the Audiobox itself , but it's less than 2 years old and has been taken care of quite well . It just seemed like out of nowhere it started ( which is why I think it started around a certain update ) . I will post here again if I find a solution .
by diegopalma on Sat May 26, 2018 6:52 pm
craighilton wroteI did create a ticket with Presonus for this issue . I still have not ruled out the Audiobox itself , but it's less than 2 years old and has been taken care of quite well . It just seemed like out of nowhere it started ( which is why I think it started around a certain update ) . I will post here again if I find a solution .

Same! Do you find a solution? Thanks!
by jdeano70 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:14 am
Mine started cutting out my PS-49 keyboard. It is full of static now and cuts out sporadically
by dwaynegobin on Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:50 pm
Two weeks ago, I had the same problem while using Reason Studio 12. I rebooted the computer earlier today, and for a short time, it was fine but when I opened another song file, it did it again. This was a really discouraging.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1