AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have the AUDIOBOX USB, and now the left output is not working, its not an issue with the cable as i swapped it to the right output port and it worked fine. Don't know if the problem is from the left output or from the Main potentiometer/ knob, as that use to send a slight crackle to the left speaker when i would adjust it. When I turn the Main Knob a quarter turn i get audio from the left speaker but anything above or below that point is silent. Has anyone else encountered a problem like this? Any suggestions on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated as this will put a halt on producing/mixing and mastering with my monitors :/
by marionblair on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:42 pm
Same problem here. Left output is extremely low. When I connect head phones to each output, I get the same volume. Also headphone jack works normal. I've done all the obvious things like switching left and right and it's definitely the left channel is weak. When I put another interface with the same exact cables, speakers, everything works so I know it's the left channel of the audio box. Out of warranty of course
by TheEuphoman on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:29 am
I have the exact same issue. again out of warranty

Student at West Australian Academy of Performing Arts

System Config:
Windows 10 home 64 bit
Intel Core i5 4590 3.3 Ghz
16Gb Ram Corsair vengence
Storage:
Kingston 240GB SSD for OS
Samsung 1TB HDD for program
WD Caviar Blue 1TB x2 in Raid 0 for audio files and Plugins
Studio One 3 Pro