AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

While I'm using two things at once, like playing games while listening to music, after a minute or two the audio from both will cut out. The only way I've found to get it to play again was to unplug then plug the AudioBox. I'm relatively new to using this stuff and a bit clueless, so help is very much appreciated.

If more information is needed other than what I've provided in here and my signature, please ask.

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L650, Intel Core i5 CPU, 6GB RAM, W10 Home, AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series, PreSonus Audiobox USB 96, PreSonus HD7 Headphones, Studio One 3 Artist
by andriid on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:07 am
The same problem happened to my Audiobox USB in Jan. The output was gone after 2-5 minutes of any activity outside of Studio One, but was still present in Studio. Same results both on Windows 10 and 7 with latest drivers. This is a driver problem. Rolled back to 1.8 and the sound freeze was gone. Tested different drivers, and the problem must be starting from version 2.4. The 2.3 works OK, some clicking and Universal Control is empty, but this must be because I missed something during deinstallation of the previous version. v1.8 seems to work better.

I'm not sure, but I think this happened with me just out of nowhere as I didn't update my drivers. I think I had version 2.5, and it was working perfectly until Jan 2018. You should do too many actions to properly reinstall drivers, I didn't have time for this until today and was already thinking to sell it.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1