AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have been fighting this issue for a while. I thought it was the computer and OS I was using so I have since tried it on a different device. My USB AudioBox will NOT detect any sound from the left (#1) Channel. Channel #2 works fine, but I got no feed from channel #1.
by cristofe on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:17 pm
First of all....did this unit ever work properly for you or did this just suddenly start. Did you
buy it new or used on fleabay? If you're getting the same issue on multiple devices it may well be that you have a defective Audiobox. I'm assuming that you also tried different cables...USB & audio? Have you tried inputting various sources into the apparently dead channel? Vocals, guitar etc? If you've eliminated ALL the other variables and are still experiencing this problem I suggest you open a support ticket.

That being said we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to troubleshoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1