AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I do see quite a few unanswered posts here on the forum. I'm guessing direct support would be better (opening a ticket). I was hoping to find support on the forum or at least an attempt to answer my question on the forum instead of bothering per issue. Thank you

iMac mid 2007 (os 10.11.6) dual core 2.0 /4 gig ram,
pc laptop windows 10
12 gig ram

Audiobox 2x2 USB
/focusrite 1818 1rst gen usb
Studio one Professional 4.1.1
by Skip Jones on Tue May 02, 2017 7:11 pm
Yes, you are correct. The Forums are user driven and can provide some user support but if you are having an issue it is always best to open a ticket. To do so click on the support hyperlink below in my signature.

You might also want to post system specs in your signature to help facilitate help from users. To do so click on the appropriate link below in my signature for setting up your signature.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

2 posts
Page 1 of 1